Testing at Westwood Primary:
students at Westwood Primary because we want each child to achieve at
the highest level possible. Your child may come home talking about the
tests they have taken (Galileo, 4-Sight, JITAS, DIBELS) and the goals
they are making to improve their own performance.
At Westwood Primary, we administer assessments to help us:
- Diagnose individual student strengths and weaknesses;
- Make timely decisions for students needing support;
- Focus learning and instruction to the state standards;
- Motivate improved student, class and school performance;
- Make school decisions;
- Report how well our schools is performing and improving;
- Evaluate the quality of our programs and to recommend improvements.
Contact your child's teacher if you would like more information regarding testing at Westwood Primary.