New kindergarten students must be 5
years old on or before August 31st of the school year in which they are
enrolling. Ages must be verified by a birth certificate and
immunization records must be complete.
Other grade level
students who are transferring from other schools should arrange to
provide copies of their academic record to insure their admission to the
proper classes, and a withdrawal form from the previous school.
Alhambra School District will accommodate as many attendance variance
requests as possible from both inside and outside the District
attendance area. Please contact the school principal if you wish to
request an attendance variance for your child. The principal of the
school will be happy to discuss the request with you. Granting of
variances is a site-based decision by the local school principal. The
decision to grant a variance is based on enrollment for the grade level
of each school.
In order to register your child/children in the Alhambra School District, you must provide the following documentation:
* Certified copy of birth certificate.
* Immunization record.
* Report card/withdrawal slip from previous school.
* Proof of residence (one of the following):
a. Current rental/lease agreement
b. Purchase/escrow agreement
c. Current copy of a utility bill/receipt for utility payment (must include name and address)
d. Notarized statement from owner/renter indicating:
1. Names of individuals living with owner/renter.
2. Owner/renter proof of residence.
To Withdraw a child:
* The school needs 2 days notice - Call 602-242-2442
* Please give date of child’s last day
* Reason for withdrawal
* Name of school child will be moving to